Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

IS SO BACK!!!

Hell Yeah!!! The LUSTER is BACK!!!

...and literally, I'm back in Dumaguete now...wahehehe! (I was in Cebu a weak ago to find a boarding house for work!!!) I'll be going back in Cebu on the 3rd or 4th of May.

Anyhow, I was chatting with Lurch few days ago and she said that my Google Rating is '0' (zero)...because of the advertisement I made months ago...and I was really depressed! I was actually thinking of making a new blog because of that! I never thought making that advertisement would ruin my blog's rating! I'M INNOCENT!!! According to Lurch, the rating will just come back if Google will forgive me doing that advertisement...and guess what? Maybe I was forgiven...because my rating is back!!! YEAY!!! SO HAPPY!!!

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

Well, I guess im not making a new BLOG anymore...Wahehehehe!

No comments: