Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Complications of Life...

I just had a talk with my x's bestfriend (Kring) and told me that my x is totally disappeared...LITERALLY!!!

NO CONTACT at all...I knew about the phone...because her father took it away...but her accounts: Friendster , Facebook is gone...WTF!!?

We used to keep in touch via YM even if we're not together...but I just realize that she has not been OL for about a month...I'm really worried for her...even her friends...I just hope she's ok...


Anyhow, It has been indeed a very long time since I have last made a blog entry...and I apologize for those who read my blog...

Anyhow, I am now employed! I'll be starting this May 4 as a Data Processor at Western Wats, Lap-Lapu, Caebu. I am currently processing my requirements...and I'll be leaving for Cebu this Saturday for a team building activity with our boss... Island hopping is the plan...I wonder if we can have a team building activity...LOL!

Well, that's it for now...peace out!

No comments: