Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good Morning People!

Okay! Checking time it's 4 in the morning...and I'm still awake starting from 10am yesterday! Wooohooo! BTW, The reason why I did not sleep is because I don't want to get late for class whcih starts at 7am (3 hours from now). Because, I usually wake up at 9 in th morning if I sleep...Wahehehe!

Anyhow, I'll be getting ready anytime soon...and I am hoping that numer of viewers will come back to me (again) and will over-fill me with comments or just leave me a message in my cbox.

BTW, I am almost done with my Curriculum Vita or what they call a resume...I just need to compare it to some resume for editing purposes.

Well, that is it for now...Have a Great Morning Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha ingon ana gyud na basta mag school...

Akong pinaka hate kay kanang mag duty ug 11PM-7AM kay pagabot nako sa balay mura ko'g naglutaw! LOL

xar_asbir said...

You really need to sleep tonight or else you'll get the smokey eyes again. LOL

btw, its Curriculum Vitae. :D

FinLust said...

@Zriz: lge! Grrr! makalagot!

@xar: ay? hehehe! I was pronouncing it right but I spelled it incorrectly...my bad...