Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Entry For The Day!

Haaay! It's a boring Saturday here in Dumaguete. I don't know why, but I am always tired today.

I went to school this afternoon to make our OJT project, but actually, it was not really a big effort...because I was just checking the grammar and the typographical error. It is the only way I could help the group since I am no good in programming...Wahehehe!

Anyhow, I am currently watching Spider Man 2...and honestly, I don't know what to write anymore...Wahehehe! Weird huh?!

This will be my 252nd blog entry...and this will be the weirdest entry ever...

BTW, I was playing LEFT4DEAD a while ago...and it made the rest of my day! I even spent all my money just to play the game...Huhuhu! But it's okay...at least I enjoyed!

3 comments:

xar_asbir said...

Damn it! We were almost rescued by the helicopter but my freaking computer keeps on quitting by itself. LOL

Gracey said...

wooaaahh. try playing silent hill. :)
btw, what's your coursee?

FinLust said...

lge! xet! I wanted to get in the helicopter bad!

@Winkii: Info Tech...how about you?