Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

New Crush

I was about to make this entry last Saturday night, but that was the time when my brother won't allow me to use the PC because of his DOTA!!! (read previous entry...)

Anyhow, about what happened last Saturday afternoon...we were having our soft ball practice...and my crush (a.k.a. MDP) and I were insulting each others mistakes...in a funny way...we were always laughing every time we look at each other...even the people around was also laughing...

But the most heart-melting moment was when we joined the Engineering soft ball players against Nursing...MDP was the 2nd base and I was the first base...we won the and I suddenly jump over his back and he was carrying me...running in circles...and suddenly TIME STOPPED! Waaaah! Everyone was teasing us...but we just did our laugh and called it a day...It will be a remarkable memory...

Because of this, I want to share this song of David Archuleta...

Crush

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Kinsa kaha ni si MDP?! Hehehhe.

Anonymous said...

new crush. hehe. :)

Kat said...

oooh, naay naka relate sa song!!! haha! i love that tune bsag hinayskul. :)

FinLust said...

@kat: Hi Ms.Kat!!! wahehehe! me too...I like it...wahehehe

@joshmarie: hehehe!!! uu..new CRUSH!!! Weeeeh!

@kaams: hahaha! makitan rna cya nmo sa amo softball practice or during our game na sa Intramurals...

hami_chan said...

hyahahahahahah

FinLust said...

Hehehe!

francine said...

ahm!!!!hahahaha...
what a beautiful song....i like the lyrics,...penge na man me ng copy...tnx

FinLust said...

@Francine: uu nga...you can get the lyrics sa net...and you can download the music sa Youtube...