Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Huhuhuhuhuhu!

This happened last night (November 16)

My stupid, useless brother won't allow me to use the PC because he will play his fuckin' DOTA!!! STUPID because he gave more importance to his game than me checking my email if we have assignments for tomorrow (and of course to check my blog...hehehe!) and USELESS becausehe is already a registered nurse (graduated as Cum Laude) but has no work!!! He keeps his but busy sitting infront of the PC. What a useless JERK! I pty my parent wasting time and effort to find money to pay his very expensive tuition fee and other school fees. They should have spent it for me...it would have been very usefull for my studies and dreams...

I had a lot of opportunities to get famous and be better, but because of the scarsity of money opportunity was neglected. For example, I could have been a better singer now if my parent supported me with my voice lesson. All I ever dreamed for is to be a proffesional singer.

The voice lessons could have improved my talent...and it was very important to me...but I had no choice because my parent already spent all their money for my ever GREAT brother! LOSER! Anyway, enough of this madness...I don't want to remember my desmay...

Actually, I was about to make a very heart-melting blog entry of what happened to me and my new crush during our soft ball practice yesterday, but my inspiration was DOMINATED with ANGER! Maybe because until now, I pity myself of not getting into Pinoy Dream Academy (PDA)...and if I had that voice lessons, there might be a greater chance of getting in...

It was my very long dream...and it has abandoned me...

No comments: