Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Giordano's Chambray Collection: Wear it Clean and Simple

Eden and I wearing Giordano's His and Her Chambray shirts
Chambray shirt from Giordano; Jeans from Oxygen; Shoes from MACO; Watch from SM Accessories
Had a fun shoot with the ever wonderful Eden wearing our chambray shirt from Giordano Philippines. A big kudos to Thaad Sabolboro (Eden's better half) for these great photos!

At the bottom of my heart, my utmost thank you to Giordano Philippines for inviting me on this styling challenge in celebration of the release of their Chambray Collection. I'm sure Eden feels the same way. The HIS and HER collection is a 'must have' with its soft textured clothing, well tailored shirt and its simplicity. The said piece absolutely have his space on my closet.

Chambray pieces goes along very well with every theme, concept and season. You may wear it clean and simple just like what I did here or wear it as a cover up during the Summer Season. Hey, wait! It's already summer! What a perfect piece indeed.

Grab your Chambray Collection at any Giordano branches now!

No comments: