Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Vitruvian Man



Hoodie Jacket from Foot Locker (Dubai); Shirt from Giordano; Belt from SM Accessories; Jeans from FINLUST Shop; Socks from Forever 21; Watch from MACO; Shoes from Milanos
Hype my look here.
Wacky + Serious = Dual Personality
I often here from my friends that my build is gifted with perfect proportion like the Vitruvian Man, but I think my lower body is shorter than my upper body (or maybe it was just because of the socks). LOL! Thank you to Mike C. for this shot.

There were so many things that went on the past few days and I didn't even realize that I already turned 25 two weeks ago. Thank you Lord for another year to life. So many things has changed and so many goals to achieve and I will do my best to get it! Thank you to my wonderful friends and to everyone who greeted me! ILY all!

2 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Rab, I'm so taking you out on a date if you were in my league. Awh.

FinLust said...

Awww...lol!