Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Greyscale Transcends

The photo might look dull to you, but it is showing me a lot of emotion. Looking back, I used to blog just for the love of writing, but does not really transpire or even give purpose. Meeting and sharing with my fellow bloggers did not just mold me to be a responsible blogger, but produce another bud of intelligence in my lifestyle.

Each blogger is an agent of change - Ruben Licera (http://pinoyworld.org/)

Learn the art of prudence and responsibility. To inspire. To learn. To educate - Ken Taarup (http://www.aroundtheflexure.com/)
The Love Yourself - aims to reach out to the community to propagate ideas, attitudes, and practices that encourage loving oneself -- DARE, CARE, and SHARE. DARE to be oneself, CARE for oneself, SHARE oneself as a way to multiplying joy and love.

With all these being said and done, I am very grateful. Thank you to everyone who taught me the prudence of life and the responsibility of a blogger. Now I know my purpose as a blogger.

Thank you to the readers of this blog for showing your unconditional love and support. There is nothing such heart-warming that the love of your fellow friends, bloggers and readers. I owe this to all of you!
5th Famous Cebu Blogger - Best Cebu Blogs 2012 winners
Of course, as a promise, I will always share love and bring good vibes to all of you.

I would also like to thank you to everyone who supported PhilippineStreetFashion.com of Marco where I am also apart of. Congratulations to everyone! Cheers!

BTW, check out Alvin Asayas here. He was the photographer during the event and the photos are wonderful! Kudos!

2 comments:

Rainier said...

congratulations!!!! :) Hope to see you soon.

FinLust said...

Thanks rainier! Cheers!