Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Cebu Blog Camp 2012: Striking 3 Times for the 3rd Time

Cebu Blog Camp 2012 Launching
Cebu Blog Camp 2012 Launching
Had the chance to be part of the 50 people who could join the Cebu Blog Camp 2012 Launching at The Center Suites and was amazed on how the organizers set-up and really thought about this 3rd Cebu Blog Camp. By this, they will strike 3 times for the year 2012! Yes, do mark your calendars on the following dates:

  1. Last week of August for the mini blog camp. 
  2. Last week of October for Cebu Blog Camp Supreme. 
  3. The 2nd week of November for the last mini blog camp.
Will give you guys further updates regarding the exact dates and time soon, but for now those weeks are already marked 'scheduled' on my calendar.
Meet and greet...
It was nice seeing bloggers (old and new) again...there is a totally different vibe when I'm with this kind of group. I was also interviewed by Wongbro Production during the said event:
WongBro Production is starting to make a noise in the Queen City of the South. Three brothers. One passion. Cater photo and video services.
Sitting quietly while I wait for the production setting up.
Yes, I admit! I was a little bit intimidated by the whole production thing. LOL! I was sitting demurely while they were asking me some questions about blogging.
See you all at the bigger and better Cebu Blog Camp 2012!

Thanks to Jem for the great photos.

No comments: