Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

IBM Mangrove Reforestation Project in Cebu 2011

IBM is pro ENVIRONMENT! I have been dying to join any group that would go tree planting and finally, I will be joining the IBM employees from Cebu to their IBM Mangrove Reforestation Project in Cebu 2011 where we will be going Olango Island on June 11, 2011 to plant mangrove trees.

IBM Mangrove Reforestation Project in Cebu 2011

As we approach our Centennial Day on June 16, 2011, IBM employees from the Philippines and across the globe have committed to make a positive impact by participating in a series of Centennial Service Activities running for the entire month of June. For Cebu, in partnership with the Philippine Business forSocial Progress (PBSP) Visayas Regional Office, we chose an activity focused on preserving the environment for the next generation.

So I better pack my stuff because I'll be busy for the weekend! Have a great day!

No comments: