Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Promoting Cebu's Lifestyle, Fashion and Events for Best Cebu Blog (BCB) 2010

I may not be a true blue Sugbuanon, I may not know the whole history of the Queen City of the South and I may not have the personality of a Cebuano; however, the only thing I know that's certain is my unconditional love for Cebu. This blog can indubitably attest to that!

From a personal blog, this blog has grown and evolved to discovering Cebu's lifestyle, learning Cebu's fashion trend and promoting Cebu's events.

This blog has stood strong and gained loyalty every now and then.

In connection to this entry, let me give you a link on my Holy Week Escapade in Bantayan Island last April 2010. This was a planned travel where I made a personal project of experiencing and learning the lifestyle of a local resident (Manong Noc-Noc) in Bantayan.

This personal project has been a hobby that I would love to do yearly, if possible.

Let this post be my official entry for the Best Cebu Blogs of 2010. An entry of totality! The totality of this blog is its edge for this contest!

Cheers!

No comments: