Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Fathers Day Dad + Persimmon Celebration

Honestly, I rarely appreciate my dad for the things that he did for me...for us. Maybe because I couldn't find something to talk about with him to get us more attached. I prefer going to mom.

However, I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to my one and only dad who never left us in times of trouble. We might not see it, but he was just actually there...just waiting for us to call him or look at him and by the time we loose our strength and about to stumble, he grabs our hand and help us stand back to our feet.

Dad always tries his best to give us a comfortable life. He looked for a place for us to stay. He helped us out with our heavy equipments. He fixes all stuff that we have broken. He give money in times where we really get short. Lastly, he actually tried hard to find work.

He is one of the best dads and if I were to choose for another dad, I won't even bother choosing one!

Now I know the fine line that separates the word father from dad.

Some fathers will just be a father, but some them can be a dad...My father is my Dad and I am proud of him! Happy Father Day Dad!!!
Rab, Mom, Dad, Sis
Aside from this, Aboitizland is also celebrating Father's Day in a unique way.
Fathers Day at Persimmon
They had this game, more like an Amazing Race, but simpler... It's a father and kid tandem and it was really fun to look at! They also highlighted those people who love their pets and gave way to these animals. From dog lovers to arachnid lovers, you can all see it there. It was actually on this event that I was able to see a live scorpion and it was just amazing! Quite terrifying though...but it was a great event indeed!

Related Articles:

3 comments:

JAbbeRedONiON said...

you look so much like your dad. alangan asa pud ka maliwat noh?

FinLust said...

@JAbbeRedONiON: wahehehe! Sa silingan? lelz! Yeh! Most people would say the same :D

Weight Loss Success Stories said...

Wish you happy Father's day 2010 and also for all my friends.