Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Be Here at Be Resorts Mactan

Last week was one of the busiest weeks ever! This is because everyone is trying so hard to accomplish their tasks before the Holiday.

Thank God weekend came and replenished my worn out body!!!

Be Resorts Mactan was an eye catcher. Interior and exterior design was outstanding! The resort was definitely the right place for me to distress.

It is 30-40 min away from the city (SM) via van, located at Punta EngaƱo Rd., Mactan Island, Lapu Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines.

For local people specifically in Cebu and Lapu Lapu, the said resort might sound new, but actually, they used to be called Microtel Inn & Suites Mactan…now that could undoubtedly ring a bell. From a franchise business, Be Resorts is now an owned business!

I enjoyed my stay there, it was fun and rejuvenating! Employees were friendly...and were open to suggestion (when I suggested something about the stair's color). Janine, the one who toured and welcomed us, said thank you and will forward my suggestion to the higher authority.

(Photos will be posted soon)

BE HERE AT BE RESORTS MACTAN!

Contacts:

24-Hours Contact Numbers:
Tel: (632) 910-4203 up to 05
Fax: (632) 910-4206

Toll Free numbers:
Call from the USA: 1-877-347-5239;
1-877-387-4852
Call from UK: (44) 800-014-8008

2 comments:

JAbbeRedONiON said...

how come i never felt the same warm welcome from the be resorts mactan staff? for me it was the complete opposite. just a thought.

FinLust said...

@JAbbeRedONiON: I'm not sure...Maybe you need to open more to the staff ;)