Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rabsing.com: A Music Vlog

A music vlogI would like to present to you my newest site and it is a music vlog, RABSING.COM!

This will be a new challenge for me as a blogger for vlogging they say really hard to maintain especially at times when you get really busy with some other priorities.

However, I think I can manage this vlog very well! I'm pretty sure that this new site will be a stable one!

Yes, I am! Simply because the niche I chose for this vlog is already apart of me. Music has been apart of me. It is a passion that can't be hidden or stolen from me! MUSIC is ME!!!

I have been planning for this site for a very long time...and now my Music Vlog is now existing and hopefully it will stay long and let people who watch it enjoy every entry it will be showing.

Related Links:
Vlogging

No comments: