Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Faith...

Yesterday before going to work, my mom called and told me that my dad is in the hospital because there is a hump in his neck and it’s getting bigger and bigger as time passes by. I wasn’t able to sleep well after that, especially that my sister is also having fever. A friend (Nursing Student) of mine told me, if it’s just fever without chills, you can give her a sponge bath to lessen the heat temperature in her body. And so I gave it to her. I just hope she gets well soon.

I just had a confirmation that my dad will be given an operation today from mom. I hope nothing will go wrong.

Guys, please pray for my family’s health...and do include your loved ones as well...

I guess this is gonna be a tough week for me...but it won't stop me from making everyday to its fullest...

I miss you my boo-boo! See you next week!