Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Now Showing!

YEAH! Finally, the most awaited movie...J.K. Rowling's 6th book, HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE is now showing on your favorite movie houses! I'm about to go to S.M. to watch the movie!

Even though I have read the books and even though it disappointments me that the book is so different from the previous movies, I am still thrilled of the new things that I will be discovering from the movie, just like I was amazed with the previous movies of Harry Potter...and especially that I have heard that there will be a flip of love between Ginny and Harry, which can't be found on the book! Now this is the interesting part. Woooh! I just can't wait!

I assure you of it's amazing battles and special effects! An instant 4 THUMBS UP!!! *including my toes* :D

No comments: