Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

2 Wroking Days Left...

YES! 2 working days left and DAY OFF here I go...

Aside from that, I can't wait to meet all the CEBU BLOGGER SOCIETY this Saturday, yet still hesitant...

Apart of me is excited because I will meet lots of new friends that can definitely help me at BLOG WORLD...because even though I've been here for a year and how many months now, I still have LOTS of things to learn and discover...TOTALLY!

However, half of it is very intimidated...simply because when I look at them, I can see class, high standard, big time, professional people. That is how I look at them...

Even if I possess an overconfident personality (according to friends), I think I can't use that personality to them... Besides, I have that personality because they're my friends...

Anyways, let's change topic...I'll be going back to Dumaguete on the 18th for the capping (Nursing thing) of one of my best friends, Carolee. Keep up the GOOD WORK!

In addition to this, I'll also be visiting my family there, friends, my barkada, and the love of my life :)

I just hope I'll have enough money left during that time...Well, I gotta go now...almost time for work...peace out!

No comments: