Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SMART USERS!!!

If you still don't know about this AMAZING PROMO from SMART, you better read this now!

I was really amazed while I was talking to my friend and she was like leaving someone hanging in the phone for more or less an hour just to talk to another person...

I told her, that would cost you alot you know...wasting your load and leaving someone hanging...

And she said not to worry, because there is what you call TALK100 from SMART!!! Actually, it also has TALK500!!!

Information:

Unlimited Call for 24 hours, 5 days (TALK100)

Unlimited Call for 24 hours, 25 days (TALK500)


--amazing isn't it...?



Instructions:
Type TALK100/TALK500 and send it 6400


How to call:

Type *6400 + cellphone number (ex. *640009184765816)



WARNING:
However, this only will only work if you are residing in CEBU!!! And since, I'm already here, I'll definitely grab this opportunity!!! Promo ends on the 31st of August.

ENJOY!!!

No comments: