Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Doing Hard Things

It has been a while since I have read a book...and I grabbed this opportunity to improve myself back again...

DOING HARD THINGS by Alex and Brett Harris, younger brothers of Jashua Harris, the famous author of the books: I Kissed Dating Goodbye, Boy Meets Girl, and Not Even a Hint.

This book is actually the result of this BLOG they created when they were still 16 years old, The Rebelution.com.

These twins found this way of communicating with other teens through blogging...and it was indeed successful.

Rebelution, a combination of rebellion and revolution and defined by the author as 'a teenage rebellion against low expectation'.

I have not reached half of the book yet, but I know what is inside it already...a very easy-to-read book indeed.

We might actually have done a lot of HARD THINGS in life that we might have not noticed or probably do not know what to call it, until this book existed :)

The book gave true to life scenarios of teenagers and how they handle their lives to its fullest!

A GREAT BOOK! BRAVE AUTHORS! STUNNING LIFE STORIES!

No comments: