Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

PACMAN WINS!!!

I KNEW IT!!!

While watching the undercard of the PACQUIAO vs HATTON, I was already betting that Hatton will fall on the 3rd round...and I was right (technically)...though it got earlier...WOOOHOOO! Manny got the FAME on the 2nd round!!! JUST 2 ROUNDS!!!

HORAY for MANNY PACQUIAO aka. PACMAN!!!

I was looking for a video of the falldown of Ricky Hatton, and here it is... You are very willing to watch it over and over again...especially the LAST HIT! Wahahahaha!



It is quite embarrassing for Hatton's part indeed...I mean no offense dude, but it is really embarrassing...just imagine:

  • 2 KOs on the1st Round
  • TKO on the 2nd Round
This would probably be the fall down of his career...

Because of that, I have a new TITLE for Manny Pacquiao aside from being the Round-for Round...

Manny Pacquiao is the
'BOXING CAREER DESTROYER'


...simply because he destroys every competitor's career! First, De La Hoya, and I am guessing the next is HATTON!

No comments: