Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The First Day Of Work

IT WAS EXHAUSTING!!!

I could not say much on the first day because I still need to adjust to their culture and lifestyle...and most especially, I need to reset my body clock! Huhuhuhu!

I started at 11pm last Monday (May 4) and I ended at 10am the next day (Tuesday)!!! Supposedly, I would only end at 8am, but we were required to attend an English Enhancement Seminar which took me 2 hours more...

BTW, the seminar was a GREAT wake-up call for me...that I am not practicing my grammar (generally Proper English) anymore...because I got inclined into poetry and free writing where sometimes they tend to write it in any form, intentional or not...

And that is how I write here in my BLOG...free writing...most of the time, I don't even double check all the blog entries I write... After finishing something, I automatically click publish! Wahehehe!

Well, that's it for now! peace out! Need to go to work...ciao!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck and God speed on your new work! :)

FinLust said...

@Bokbok Marupok: thanks! :)