Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 8 (TOP 3)

From 13 contestants, now, down to 3 best singers so far...


Adam Lambert
26 years old
Los Angeles, CA

- I never thought that Adam would make its way to the TOP 3 of this competition...I just thought he has this Face Quality that can be an asset for him to stay long in the competition, but as the performances goes on, he proved that he's not just the FACE, he can also be the VOICE!


Danny Gokey
28 years old
Milwaukee, WI

- Danny has been my bet from the very start...and until now! I can see a DAVID COOK similarity with this guy! A very consistent singer...flawless indeed...I can't say much about him, but I wish him the best of luck! I HOPE THIS GUY GETS THE NAME: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 8 WINNER!!!


Kris Allen
23 years old
Conway, AR

- Kris always gives a great quality on his every performances. What is similar about us is that we like using guitars on every performances we make (Yes! I am also a performer! LOL)...and that is what makes him different from the other contestants...

-----------------------------------------------
For now, even if I already have my vote on Danny, I am still waiting for the Final Performance to change or stand on my decision. But I have a strong feeling that I'll be sticking to my first bet!

(Pictures from www.americanidol.com)

1 comment:

Moses Joshua Aaron B. Atega Garcia said...

http://takenfromdwater.blogspot.com/