Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Anxiety Attack...

I'm so afraid...my plan of graduating this March is in crucial state...because of a major subject. Actually, almost all of us is in this crucial state...

This is so unfair, honestly, they are not the kind of teachers that knows how to answer your problem in the class...because it's not their expertise...Why did they do this to us...they sacrifice our future so that they can teach even though they are not competent to teach this subject...THE NERVE! Grrr!

THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is not always fair. I understand what you feel and I have been there... It's very easy for a student to say things like that but you don't actually know and appreciate how much effort has been exerted by the teacher.

FinLust said...

It seems that you are attached to teaching or something like that!

But, if you were actually their to witness everything, I bet you change your mind... Not all teachers are good in their teaching strategies...

BTW, I never generalized this issue to every teacher...

Thank you for the comment!