Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trip To Cebu...

Ok...so I say...GREAT! Cebu was definitely the place for me...NIGHT LIFE...SHOPPING...FASHION...and everything for the most part.

My 2 days vacation in Cebu was GREAT even though I was expecting for it to be better...but It was GREAT! I was about to meet the Cebuano Bloggers, unfortunately, I was not able to meet them...long story...Hehehe! But I'll be going back soon...on February 4...See you there!

I went to JULIANA, Mango Square on my first day...and It was AMAZING as ever...The place was crowded...and lots of people were just dancing, drinking and enjoying the night out...

And the second day, I was with my sister...with her friends and my friends too...we watched the fire works display in Ayala and ate dinner together. We had a lot of funny talks...

We went home right after...and drank the whole night...

3 comments:

FinLust said...

Hehehe! I know...like you...BTW, I was the one who introduced JULIANA sa inyo sa..?

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

daZed2stand said...

you told us about mango and juliana stuff but amu mga kauban sa convergys ang nag dala namu didto and nagpaila-ila..heheh...actually kung dili me sa juliana pirmi me didto sa beat sauna or nalimot ku,basto ktv.heheh...and wala jud me nisulod bsan kas-a sa numero dose.....i wonder..hahaah!-kutkut