Anyhow, Mike Levy, founder and former CEO of CBS Sportsline.com, has created a very inquisitive promotion for the fans to win different kinds of prizes like CAR LEASE and TICKETS TO THE SUPER BOWL. All continental US residents over the age of 18 are eligible to participate.
"THE DRIVE" is a sweepstakes and it will challenge participants to gain yardage through eight activities on OPENSports.com. Each activity, including inviting friends, uploading videos or pictures, creating and/or commenting on a blog and other activities will earn the player yards. Every time a user accumulates 100 yards, they will be rewarded with a touchdown and receive one entry into the daily sweepstakes and grand prize drawing. Fans can receive multiple chances to win each day.
These are the Daily Prizes:
- Over the course of the promotion, OPEN Sports will give away over $10,000.00 in daily prizes
- Daily prizes include autographed memorabilia from NFL greats John Elway, Marshall Faulk, Marcus Allen and many more
- Individually daily prizes valued up to $500.00
Grand prize package will include:
- A new car lease from John Elway's Crown Toyota
- Two Super Bowl XLIV tickets
- Grand prize approximate retail value = $14,000.00
You know guys, I think this kind of program is very community friendly. Aside from the prizes of course, young people (18 years old and above) can join this very cool and outstanding contest.
So what are you waiting for check the site now: http://urlbrief.com/589884
BTW, after checking the site, do leave some comments here in my blog entry...
TAKE NOTE: Post your comments here! Not on the other site...THANK YOU!