Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Could Anything Get Worse Than This..?

Yesterday, we had our soft ball practice against the College of Arts and Sciences, and even though we lost, I was happy because I was able to see MDP's very cute eyes, and gentle looks...until the time MDP asked a favor to borrow money to buy a Urine Pregancy Test!!! It was like an ULTIMATE DOWNFALL!!!I was not still sure of the things...but involuntarily my eyes moistened and sudden drops of tears fell...I was so devastated...Huhuhu! Actually, I am still not sure what the Pregnancy test was for, but I just can't stop thinking about it...MDP is not a VIRGIN anymore!!! Huhuhu!

That night, I was making myself feel happy by doing something fun...like watching a movie and surfing the net...but it keeps coming back everytime I have nothing to do...

Just this morning, all students who will be playing during the incoming Inramural was required to go to a jogging session by 5:30 am at the school. I arrived there by 6 am, and no one's there...I suddenly remembered that they (the players) texted me last night to go to a drinking session but I did not go because I don't want to see MDP that time...So probably, they are still drunk, and sleeping their butt's off. WHAT A DAY! Now, you decide... Could Anything Get Worse Than This..?

6 comments:

JoShMaRie said...

pregnancy test talaga no? hehe

rabsin_d said...

hmmmp...uu! Huhuhuhu

Nicole said...

Could anything get worse than this?

Yes.

rabsin_d said...

@Nicole: Hehehe! actually I know...exaggerated sentence lng po to...hehehe

francine said...

grv naman tong taong tohhhhhhhhh kala q totoo naHHHH!!!kaka shockz!!

rabsin_d said...

Wahehehe! I did not bother to ask kasi baka mg-wonder...