Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

8 Things About Myself...

This will be my second entry for tonight because of kumagcow...He tagged me so I am obliged to make this new entry...Well, it's kind of fun...

  1. I am a very jealous person. Honestly, all my crush are those people I get jealous to. It could be because they're rich, super intelligent, pretty/handsome, and a lot more...
  2. I am a talented person. I can sing, I can dance, and I can do a lot more...but mostly in singing. I am a frustrated singer; I even joined the audition for PINOY DREAM ACADEMY (PDA) where I got to TOP 10 in Cebu.
  3. I am a soccer addict...I SUPER LOVE SOCCER! I was a varsity in High School.
  4. I was a consistent Honor Student in Elementary and in High School...until College came...Grrr!
  5. I hate teachers who don't know how to speak fluent English, pronounce the words precisely, and don't know how to deliver the lessons well...My Gosh, they are MENTORS! If they don't know how to do this stuff, I don't know what's inside their job specification.
  6. I play online games like Torn City, and Travian (Filipino Version)...Hehehe! I also play DOTA, but I'm not that good. Other games I play are old school...LOL!
  7. I PLURK (account name: rabsin_d)everyday! Wahehehe...
  8. I definitely write anything in my blog...I so LOVE MY BLOG!
There you go….now I am tagging my other favorite blogs here:

1. Kaakaams
2. Francesca
3. Clyde
4. Anna Katrina
5. Michelle
6. Kat
7. Superboi
8. Ava

And the tag rules to follow are:
1 - Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2 - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3 - At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4 - Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Happy Tagging!

5 comments:

carelessouL said...

Wah. Mag-start ba ng blog tagging.

FinLust said...

Wahehe! sorry..wla tkaw na-tag...

superboi said...

ay hahah! sige gawin ko to mayamaya ha :) sus ka peyborit blog daw haah :P

FinLust said...

Wahehehe! Obviously...LOVE ko ang blog ko...Alam ng blog ko lahat2...

I think my blog is PURER than me...Hehehe!My blog can't tell a lie...unlike me...wahehehe!

Kat said...

thanks rick, will do this when have spare time. :)