Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Not Giving Up!!!

Just arrived home and I am reminiscing last Saturday's event...

I thought I had no schedule for Saturday until Faye (a very special friend) texted me if I was free (on that day) or not..? Eventually, I told her I'm free since I got bored at home. She asked me if I want to be her patient for her Nursing thingy...I accepted the offer since it has been quite sometime since we have seen each other...and I really miss this little pest I used to get along with...

Anyhow, after her Nursing thingy, we waited for her grades to be released and thank God she passed...she got so happy, she spent for our dinner.

After we ate, we went to Macias Sports Complex to watch the concert of a band whom most of the band members were part of the South Border...I was not sure of their names but I surely now their faces:

...and unfortunately I can't find the pictures of some members except this guy..hehehe...

BTW, after the concert we went to Gimmik, a famous disco night club here in Dumaguete, had a little drink...conversation...and DISCO DISCO DISCO all night long...until morning! We were rumored to be sweethearts by her friends because we were really close...lolz! It was kind of funny for me because she was my crush since High School...I just could'nt tell her because she might get intimidated, or might get mad at me...Hehehe!

I hope to see her soon..peace out
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR ME TO BE THE NEXT FILIPINO BLOG OF THE WEEK! Click here to vote...

No comments: