Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Adventure Envoy


Here is a link of the said activity that happened last Summer 2008. Click here.

I was one of the contestant...but my picture was a No-no! (I hated the photographer on that I don't know Gallery...he stops me from doing what I want to pose! Grrr!). Anyhow, this was one of the most memorable summer in my life. I met knew friends in College with different course, different lifestyle, and different perspective in life. I learned how to blend in with people whom you don't like before.

Here is another link to read the contest proper (Program). Click here.

Here are the awards that I got from the Competition:

Amazing Race in Amlan Winner w/ JESSICA FRANCE M. DE LOS SANTOS
Cuttin' Loose Best Evening Presence RICKY LOUIE A. DE LA CRUZ
Miracle Mile's Wisdom of Summer 2008 RICKY LOUIE A. DE LA CRUZ

No comments: