Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cebu Bloggers Society at 2

I've been with Cebu Bloggers Society for more or less half a year already and all the time I've spent with them was all WORTH IT! Yes, I am so proud to be part of this society...and know that it will be on its second year of existence this coming February 14, It will be a great opportunity for me to learn more about its history and the other members that I haven't met yet. I won't let this pass by... This is going to be a great event indeed!

This event will not be possible without the help of our sponsors:

MAJOR SPONSORS:
SM City Cebu Foodcourt
SM Storyland
Golden Bowl Dimsum
King Wah Chinese Cuisine
Mama Gie
jobsdb.com
88DB.com
Balamban Liempo
Ric's Barbecue
SM City Cebu
MINOR SPONSORS:
Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort


THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Empress said...

Post Validity: OK

See yah!!!